MOUNTAINS TO SEA dlr BOOK FESTIVAL ONLINE
We are delighted to bring you Mountains to Sea dlr Book festival online this year.
Here are some tips and answers to frequently asked questions that we hope will help you to join us so that you can easily enjoy our festival. If you still have questions, please contact us by email here.
Tickets for most events are €5 for a single viewer. If more than one person will view the event, we ask that you might consider paying up to €10, but this is completely optional.
All events will be also be available to you for playback for 48 hours after the event ends, once you have registered to attend.
How do I access the events?
We are using Crowdcast to bring you our online programme of events and to process our ticket sales this year.
When you click on 'Book Now' on the event page on the website, you will be directed to the Crowdcast page for the virtual event. Then you will go through these steps:
1. Input the amount that you wish to pay (between €5 and €10). Then press 'Book Now'.
2. If you have never used Crowdcast to access online events previously, it will need to verify you email address before proceeding to make the booking. Enter your email address into the popup box and click on 'Email me a login link'.
3. Go to your email account and click on the link in the email that you have received from Crowdcast.
4. You will then be asked to make payment by providing your card details to complete your booking.
5. You will receive an email with confirmation of your booking and a link to access the event on the day. There will be reminder emails before the event also.
6. You will receive a separate email from Stripe, our payment processor, as a receipt for your payment.
If you have used Crowdcast previously, it will recognise you and you will skip stages 1,2 and 3 and it will take you directly to the payment stage when you first press 'Book Now'.
We recommend a minimum of 5Mbps download and 2Mbps upload speed for a stable and consistent stream of video and audio. Crowdcast will automatically drop down to audio-only mode if your internet connection is weak.
I didn’t get a confirmation email when I booked, what do I do?
Email us here and we’ll check whether your booking has completed successfully.
I didn’t register before the event started. Can I join the event late?
Yes - just follow the Book Now link on the event page.
If you missed the first few minutes, the event will be available for playback for 48 hours after the live stream ends.
I am having problems accessing the event. Who can I contact for help?
Email us here.
We will have support available during events.
I’m logged into the event but it isn’t loading. What do I do?
Refresh your browser page.
If that doesn’t work, close your browser completely and re-open the webpage.
We recommend using Google Chrome to view the events.
I’m logged into the event. I can see the event but I can’t hear anything. What do I do?
Check that the volume is turned up on your device.
If you’re casting to a TV, check that the volume is turned up on both your TV and your laptop or tablet.
If this doesn’t work, refresh the webpage.
If you still have a problem, please email us here.